- 100% Virgin Hair
- Transparent Thin Swiss Lace
- Russian 613 blonde is the natural state of this wig and how you will recieve it unless you pay for coloring service.
- Color Shown: Is a custom champagne blonde.
- If you would like the custom color shown feel free to purchase the coloring service before you check out babe.
- 13x4 frontal with 2 1/2 bundles (shown in this photo)
- You are welcome to select different length options
- Inches 18-22 will be 4 Bundles and 24-30 inches will be 5 bundles..dont worry girl we wont have your hair thin, stringy, and lifeless.
- Standard Density of 130% from other companies (alot thinner)
- Our wigs come in 150%, 180% & 200% Density
- Our custom wigs are made with 2 to 6 bundles based on length.
- Above are different styles, colors and examples to help you see the versatility of our hair.
This look is great for a full protective style that covers your natural hair or better yet want to hide hair loss & bald spots? Look no further! Our top quality 100% Human hair wigs are certainly a step above the rest. Your friends will never suspect that you are actually wearing a wig! Our wigs are constructed with thin high quality transparent Swiss lace making the top and edges of the wig appear as natural as possible. The wig mimics the look of hair growing out of your scalp, which is a major plus and upgrade from traditional hairpieces. Our wigs are versatile and easy to style. You can curl it, part it anywhere, and custom color it with the help of a professional. Follow our social media page for style tips and help @krownedkulturehair.
Our lace wigs are a perfect and affordable solution for women from all backgrounds & ethnicities.
RECOMMENDED you have more than one wig so you give your units a rest, too much heat and tugging everday will cause the life of your "investment" to wear out fast.
613 Frontal Wig
-Extensive Workouts or Swimming
*Wash the hair immediately after swimming! When dirt and sweat accumulate, hair mattes, tangles, and becomes unmanageable. Be sure to always wear a swim cap made of latex. Carefully comb out any tangles that may be present starting from the bottom and working your way up. Once the hair has been detangled braid the hair in two braids to ensure that all of the hair is protected and tucked neatly under the cap. Following your dip, be sure to wash your hair immediately to remove any damaging chemical that may have snuck under your cap.
*NEVER SLEEP ON WET HAIR. Make sure your hair is completely dry before you go to bed. It is also recommended to wrap your hair together or gently tie it up to prevent tangling.
-How To Shampoo/Condition/Co-wash
*Wash and condition hair regularly. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly Blot out excess water with a towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Brush straighter hair gently in a downward motion straight to the ends, and work your way up to the roots. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt hair may be tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
-Styling/ Cutting/Daily Care
*Bleaching and lightning the hair will change the texture of the hair and in some cases damage the hair if not done properly (Therefore we always suggest you consult your professional Hair Stylist). It will loosen or straighten a wave or curl pattern. Again we suggest hydrating, deep conditioning and moisturizing the hair immediately for at least 45mins. If any hair texture is frizzy or dry you will need to deep condition the hair. The less heat the Healthier the Hair. For Wavy & Curly hair use a spray bottle of water for a natural look For a “WET” look, we suggest a leave-in conditioner & water